Indigenous Peoples’ Instinctive Travels
Five for copious running at Quarantine. Side straddle hop, good morning, Sir Fazio arm circles, merkins, mountain climbers, toy soldiers, step over duck unders, and Carioca raised body temp and heart rate to acceptable levels for the ME.
In Indigenous Peoples’ formation, the PAX instinctively travelled around the campus perimeter including five semi-evenly spaces stops for:
• Non-traveling rock work: squat to press and bent rows
• Partner wheelbarrows up two flights of stairs
• Inverted rows (jerkins?) and WW2
• Modified DORA with 50 pull-ups, 100 merkins, and 200 squats mixing in Rio inspired column slaloms
• Monkey Humpers recorded by Hey Day Brewing security
Great uphill push and more than 2 miles covered total before a 1-min respite for Have-A-Nice-Day.
Adopt-a-highway on 3-Dec at 0900 plus a call (ANSWERED) for white poster board to decorate the F3 Christmas float.
Prayers for Roscoe P as he readies for holiday happiness with extended family, remembrance for Tube Top’s father, and continued prayers for Boingo’s family mourning for his father.
Great run, Quarantine Tribe!