17 Pax at Boiler Room…
After a short warm up, we went for a slow mosey on the Greenway, stopping along the way to exercise with and without heavy rocks. Ended up at the lower small parking lot between the fields for a Dora, consisting of 100 Merkins, 200 Squats, 300 LBCs.
We arrived at the flag one or two minutes late to meet with the 5 pax from Red Dawn (Ruck workout).
Announcements (September is busy at F3):
• Monday 7 am start (Labor Day at Agoge) – HAM has the Q
• Tuesday 5:30 at Bandwidth (Abbot’s Creek) – Birthday Bonanza Thingamabob and Floppy
• Week 1 IronPax – Thursday at Max-Bandwidth (Abbot’s Creek)
• 9/11 Stair Climb back at Carter Finley – Details may be on the F3 Raleigh site
• The Deacon – Sep 17
• The New BedRock Beatdown (couldn’t remember the name) – Jay Zs place
Welcome FNG Mounty!!! (Steve heard from F3 at the town event in Wake Forest and reached out through https://www.f3newake.comwww.f3newake.com> )
Closed out with the prayer Jesus Thought Us