What is F3?
F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith. It’s a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Note: We do not define Faith as any specific religion or system, but simply a belief in something outside oneself.
All F3 workouts:
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion
- End with a Circle of Trust
And, you can do it! We welcome men of all fitness levels to our workouts and have no requirement for membership.
About F3 NE Wake
Since 2014, the men of the NE Wake Region have been showing up in the early morning hours to gather, exercise, join in fellowship, and share stories, trials, and challenges through faith. Come join us at a workout!
What do I need?
There are just a few things you’ll need to get started with F3:
- Workout clothes that you don’t mind getting sweaty
- Sturdy shoes
- Workout gloves (some guys choose to skip)
- A friendly attitude