What is F3?
F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith. It’s a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Note: We do not define Faith as any specific religion or system, but simply a belief in something outside oneself.
NE Wake Leadership
F3 is intended to be led by the PAX, meaning each man who is in F3 should consider himself willing and ready to lead — or “Q,” in F3 parlance — a workout, event, or any other initiative consistent with the mission and core principles of F3. That said, we do ask for a few PAX to step up and shepherd our organization’s efforts.
- Nant’an (Regional Q) – Floppy Disk (@tnealjr)
- 1st F Qs – Ham (Chris Schafer) & Hubert (Travis Puckett)
- 2nd F Qs – Green Thumb (Ray Perry) & Menthol (Joel Cade)
- 3rd F Qs – Rio (Andrew DiGiovanni) & Gilmore (Jim Thompson)
All F3 Workouts…
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion
- End with a Circle of Trust
And, you can do it! We welcome men of all fitness levels to our workouts and have no requirement for membership.
Read more about getting started in F3.
COMZ & IT
These are the PAX who operate our website, communications, and newsletter. Feel free to reach out if you need anything!